Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Buy:Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA!


List Price : Price : $1,099.00
Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA!



Product Description

Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA

A New Way To Bike


The Genesis, symbolizes the beginning of a new era in the bike industry. Power on Demand lets you bike without pedaling. Get to work without breaking a sweat. Then pedal the old-fashioned way to get your workout on the way home. Whether you're riding your way to work in the city or on a casual weekend ride in the park, the Genesis gets you where you want to go, and you'll look good on the way there.

Loaded With Features

The Prodeco Storm offers fantastic features such as:

- A Shimano Altus 7 speed gear system

- Quick Disconnect 200W motor

- Adjustable 31.8mm stem

- Kenda low resistance tires

- Deep dish triple wall rims

- 12G stainless steel spokes

- Quick-release rear axle

- Braided housings and steel cables

- High-performance disc braking system


- A rust resistant brushed aluminum frame

- Patented aluminum  lightweight frame folds easily for those living in small spaces.

Ready To Roll

Very easy assembly required — tighten one stem bolt, and the bike is ready to go. 

Made In The USA


All Prodeco Electric Bicycles are designed, built, and quality-tested in the USA.


Two-Year Full Warranty



Full part replacement coverage for two years from date of purchase.



A Better Lithium Battery



LifePO4 batteries are more stable, charge at higher amps and don't deteriorate in high temperatures unlike most current lithium ebike batteries on the market.



Convenience — Shipping Fulfilled by Amazon



Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.



  • Patented Aluminum Folding Frames - Fabricated from aircraft grade aluminum, the G Plus Genesis frame is designed for strength, portability, comfort, quality and longevity while maintaining a unique style.
  • Ships Assembled - The Genesis folding frame allows the bicycle to be shipped fully assembled.
  • USA Built - All Prodeco electric bicycles are designed, assembled and quality controlled in the USA.
  • 2 Year Front to Back Warranty - A full part replacement EZ warranty remains in effect for 2 years from the date of purchase.
  • Rust and Corrosion Resistant - The outdoor environment is a bike's worst enemy. The Genesis utilizes aluminum alloys, stainless steels and cromoly for 95% of all components and hardware.


Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA! Reviews


Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA! Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

22 of 23 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great daily commuter, solid construction, tons of features- 4 Month Update, October 11, 2011
By 
AmazonFanatic (The Left Coast, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA! (Misc.)
I'll try to get a video review up later, but I wanted to review this bike while I am fresh off a 30 mile roundtrip. I was debating scooter/moped/electric bicycle, but I am glad I ended up going with the Prodego Genesis. It's less money to run and maintain, it comes with a 2 year warranty, and it lets me go anywhere that a bike can go. The range is even better than claimed; I just rode 30 miles and the battery still shows 50% full! I pedal gently when I ride, which extends the battery, however I'm a naturally sweaty person, and with the Genesis, I get to work without sweating! I charge the battery at work for a few hours (on my bosses dime!) and then ride home, again, with no sweat. Everyone at work who lives close to our office is asking me about buying one now, and I can't recommend them enough. One minor downside is that you need to make sure to lock up the front wheel, because that is where the motor is, however I use a U-lock and a cable lock together to keep my bike secure... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


12 of 13 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great commuter bike., November 8, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA! (Misc.)
Quite simply a great bike. Yeah it's really expensive, but for that you get an extremely well-built and versatile bike. Disc breaks are great and have way better stopping power and longevity than traditional squishy rubber clamp breaks, the Atlus shifter is excellent and really cool (more or less push-button shifting). Triple wall rims feel extremely durable and the tires are great. You're obviously getting a whole hell of a lot of bike for the money.

I'm a bigger guy and the motor has enough power to get me going un-assisted even (though it does take a while to accelerate), a smaller, lighter person might even feel a bit of punch when you apply the throttle. Has enough power to go for a good long distance although I doubt someone my size would get a full 25 miles out of it. I didn't expect that much anyway, I just needed it to get me a few miles to school and back every day.

My only real qualms with it are when I got it, one tire was flat (and seems to have a... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5 of 7 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak battery and motor, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Prodeco Genesis Folding Electric Bike- Lithium Powered, 17+mph, 25 Mile Range, 2 Year Warranty, Built in the USA! (Misc.)
Very sorry I bought this bike. It does not go 25 miles on a charge unless u do all the pedaling and go at 10 mph. Most people want to ride at 16--17 mph or faster but at these speeds the bike only goes about 8 miles on one charge. The 200 water motor is so weak it cannot climb even the smallest of hills. If you don't pedal the bike the top speed is 12 mph !! They should tell us that before we buy it. All of the speed is coming from my own pedaling. They told me it would go 25 miles on one charge at 17 mph speed but its not even doing 8 miles on a charge. My friend has a bike by some other company and it goes about 25 mph and gets over 50 miles per charge. I have been trying to get my money back so I can buy that one. The sticker on the motor and battery says made in China so I don't know which parts are actually made in the USA. Hope they will give back my money. I think the people selling the bike have not actually tried it. Tom in LA
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog.

    http://www.startlocal.com.au/auto/motorbikes/online/Aseako_Electric_Bike_2895718.html

    ReplyDelete